AVAILABLE TO INSPECT...
Brick & Tile Family Home, Huge Backyard, Side Access, Plenty of Extras and a Convenient Location.
In prime position 83 Flinders Crescent is close to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands and shopping centres. Resting on a generous 809m2 block with side access this home is perfect for families and the savvy investor looking for a solid home with loads of space for the pool or sheds.
On the high side of the road this family home offers great street appeal and requires very minimal upkeep. Featuring four bedrooms, two-way bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fans, lock up garage, tinted windows, roof restoration, shed and much more.
Why we love this home:
- 4 bedrooms: all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: bathroom access, air con, ceiling fan, built in robes
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Two-way bathroom: shower and separate bath
- Spacious lounge room with air con, ceiling fan & patio access
- Open plan dining with ceiling fan and entertainment area access
- Spacious covered outdoor entertaining area
- Rocked fire pit area
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Tinted windows
- Security screens on doors
- Fully fenced 809m2 with side access
- Single lock up garage with internal entry
- Built in 2000
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.