SOLD by ILS TOWNLEY | 0437 210 030
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & ILS TOWNLEY SOLD…
- | 8 Malachite Drive Logan Reserve | -
IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST HOME
Centred in the newer Stoneleigh Reserve Estate, this two-storey home has been masterfully planned with a serene bush outlook that will never be built out. Its is only 5-minute walk to the Stoneleigh Reserve Park and a 10-minute walk to the Logan Reserve State School. There is an abundance of walkways through the surrounding green belts for the family or fitness fundus.
The surrounding suburbs of Waterford, Crestmead and Loganlea offer a great selection of shopping, medical centres, daycare and entertainment all within easy driving distance.
On offer is four bedrooms, main with an ensuite. To make the most of the 300 m2 block sleeping and living has been cleverly separated. Downstairs is a spacious living and kitchen area, separate laundry and a toilet. The kitchen features modern appliances, stone top benches and a huge walk-in pantry. There is easy access to the garage or big back yard.
The home is ideal for the young family wanting to spend time together and not be tied down to maintaining a large yard. Alternatively, it is a low maintenance home that will attract a tenant seeking a quality lifestyle while showing an investor excellent return.
The home is modern – 5 years old – and well designed. Finishes are quality throughout.
• Four good sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with walk through robe and stylish ensuite
• Bathrooms with feature insert wall tiles
• Three toilets to service up and down
• Large open plan living areas flowing to a modern kitchen
• Quality kitchen with stone benchtops
• Gas cooktop with electric oven
• Walk-in pantry
• Back patio area for entertaining
• 300 sq metre block, private and fully enclosed
• Double lock up garage with internal entry and remote
• Separate laundry with external exit
• Northerly aspect with a great natural bush outlook
• Views will not be built out
• Stoneleigh Reserve, just a great place to live
• Close to Schools and major shopping amenities close by
• Developing area in the southern parts of Brisbane
• Currently tenanted returning $410.00 per week
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE:
• Contemporary and functional design
• Idyllic lifestyle provided through remarkable location
• Wonderful family-centric community with access to recreational activities
Seeing is believing and it is hard to imagine just how much is packed into this well-designed home offering a great lifestyle. The southeastern areas of Brisbane are rapidly developing, and this is your opportunity to secure a wonderful home.
Contact ils or Ian now to arrange a private inspection. A quality home such as this won't last long so be quick – call now on 0437 210 030 or 0424 505 412
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.