FUNKY BUDDINA BEACH HOUSE
This lowset four-bedroom home is nestled on a generous 546sqm block in a quiet street just a short stroll to the beach, surf club, major shopping, cinemas, and Buddina Primary School. With an emphasis on low maintenance coastal living this property would appeal to young families, empty nesters, professional couples, and investors alike.
Spacious, light, and airy Number Seventy-two Undara Avenue is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy a carefree lifestyle in the highly desired beachside suburb of Buddina. Boasting four generous bedrooms, two modern bathrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor living zones. The centrally located kitchen provides ample bench and storage space including a walk-in pantry and overlooks the outdoor entertaining area.
Enjoy good times and endless memories with family and friends in the large all weather outdoor entertaining area and spend those long summer days in the private sun soaked inground pool. The over height flyover carport is ideal for parking the largest of boats or caravans and the lock up garage provides wonderful storage for the essential beach toys.
Stylish and chic, this residence brings the modern Sunshine Coast ideal to life. Seamlessly merging casual coastal style with contemporary features, this home is guaranteed to sell fast.
• Buddina beach house positioned on a 546sqm block in quiet street
• Spacious light and airy kitchen featuring dishwasher quality appliances and ample storage
• Large open plan airconditioned living and dining
• Separate living zone great for day-to-day family living
• Four bedrooms all boast built in storage and ceiling fans
• Contemporary coastal colours and easy-care finishes throughout
• 6.5Kw solar power system, air conditioning and ceiling fans for low-cost year-round comfort
• Resort style living with inground pool and Northeast facing outdoor entertaining area
• Fully fenced yard with low maintenance landscaping and garden shed
• Over height double carport plus single lock up garage and additional off-street gated parking
• Short stroll to dog off leash surf beach and coastal pathway
• Close to major shopping, cinemas, restaurants, surf club, hospitals, and Buddina State School
You'll be spoilt for choice with shops, restaurants, and entertainment within short distance and some of the Sunshine Coast's most spectacular beaches are only moments away. Whether it be owner occupied or investment this exceptional opportunity must been seen to be appreciated.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.