SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 72 Monmouth Street Eagleby | -
Plenty of Space, Open Plan Living, Large Corner Block, Loads of Extras and Convenient Location.
With tonnes of room inside and out 72 Monmouth Street offers a good sense of space with its open plan living and oversized land. Perfectly positioned on the corner this four bedroom family home features drive through access giving you unlimited options in a prime location. Other features include amazing outdoor living, an inground swimming pool, tool and garden sheds, air-cons and ceiling fans, water tanks and almost anything to make this a comfortable family home.
Why we love this home:
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, 3 complete with air-con & ceiling fans
- Huge master bedroom: walk-in robe, ensuite, air-con & ceiling fan
- Main bathroom: deep bath/shower
- Large lounge room with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Generous size modern kitchen: Loads of cupboard space, dishwasher, wall-mounted oven & gas cooktop
- Open plan dining that flows through to the outdoor entertaining area
- Tiled outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans & bartops overlooking a sparkling swimming pool
- Decked front patio
- Security screens
- Inground swimming pool
- Toolshed with power
- Garden shed
- 2 x water tanks
- Established private gardens
- Fully fenced 891m2 flat corner block with drive through access
- Eagleby State Primary School
- Beenleigh State High School
- Eagleby shopping Plaza
- Daycare Centres
- Walk to public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
- Quick access to Pacific Motorway
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.