Featuring quality like no other...
Please watch the Video and 3D walkthrough to get a first-hand birds-eye view.
This opportunity awaits, take the stress out of building with this 1 year new and ready to move in Single Level PLANTATION home with luxury inclusions including ducted air. Located in the premium and sought after Arundel Springs Estate, this residence is one that is sure to exceed your expectations.
The large 217 m2 home is positioned on a 375m2 block and offers 4 spacious and well-appointed bedrooms, 2 of them with walk-in robes. 2 bathrooms, each with separate toilets. A fantastic chefs kitchen equipped with 900mm stainless steel Smeg appliances, butlers pantry and stone benchtops.
Luxury inclusions including -
* Ducted Air conditioning (Daikin 12.5 kw)
* Energy efficient LED lights throughout
* Natural gas, hot water and cooktop (5 burner)
* Mirrored wardrobes throughout
* Laminate flooring, carpeted bedrooms
* 2 internal living areas, 1 having sliding doors (media room)
* 4 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe
* 2.55 metres celling
* Colorbond roof fully insulated
* Master suite with an extra-large walk-in Robe, dual basin en-suite with stone
top and separate toilet
* Designer kitchen with luxury 900mm Smeg stainless steel appliances
including dual fuel oven
* Glass splashback
* Walk-in pantry
* Powder Room
* Luxury floor coverings throughout, including timber look floors, quality carpets
and porcelain tiles
* Caesar stone benchtops
* Luxury basins and deluxe tapware
* Under roof alfresco area
* Remote control garage
* Fully landscaped gardens and rear yard
* Fully fenced
* 50-year structural guarantee
* Park 100 metres down the road featuring wildlife, water ponds, walk and bike
tracks and playground for the kids.
Follow the open home times or contact Veli on 0433246847 to arrange a private inspection.
Location - Arundel Springs is one of the last premium land opportunities on the central Gold Coast. Set on the fringe of Coombabah Lakelands Conservation Area, creating an outlook that blends effortlessly from your own back yard and into the surrounding nature. Featuring interactive park spaces, walking tracks and bike paths. Just a 500m walk to the new Parkwood Light Rail Station (2018), 900m to Arundel Plaza, and close to Westfield Helensvale and Helensvale Station with quick and easy access to the M1.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.