Executive Acreage Family Home, Glenlogan Lakes Estate....
Boasting a secluded set back almost 1 & 3/4 acre block, this prestigious address delivers a contemporary façade and manicured lawns. Perfect for families seeking the ultimate balance between lifestyle and convenience, this home will impress with its light filled living and incredible entertaining areas.
Utterly inviting and providing exceptional functionality, the home features a modern kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops and a pantry fit for a chef. Designed for the busy entertainer, a breakfast bar offers the perfect location for those meals on the run, or as an informal location for friends and family to gather as meals are prepared.
Spectacular design maximises this homes breathtaking surrounds, with the dining area opening directly to the outdoor living alfresco area. Offering the very best in outdoor living children will relish the options to play on this large alotment, kicking a ball or swim in the glistening pool as parents enjoy a cool drink under the entertaining area or relaxing in the spa. And, with two three bay sheds you can enjoy the chance to tinker away that long awaited project or store the boat or caravan for that next getaway! One of the sheds is fitted out and would be perfect for a home office in one section and a teenagers retreat/man cave in the other.
Back inside, enjoy multiple enormous living areas, perfect for that pool table plus living, dedicated theatre you have always dreamed or adding flexibility of design to meet your family requirements.
The master suite is generously proportioned, adsolutely stunning it offers the perfect peaceful retreat. Featuring a sumptuous ensuite with bath, enjoy a well earned soak to relax and unwind, sepertate toilet, double vanity his and hers over-sized walk-in robes, parents retreat/nursery and its own Alfresco area . With three additional spacious bedrooms, two sharing a full family bathroom plus an additional double the size currently being used as a Study/library and even has a sauna in the corner. Plus, we have walk in storage room and more this truly is a must inspect for all serious acreage properties. This is a home that once inspected will never be forgotten.
Perfectly positioned to take advantage of the lifestyle that only living on acreage can provide, close to all amenities just a stones throw or a small walk to the Jimboomba CBD, there is no better location to bring up a family with the very real option to live a dream acreage lifestyle without compromising on convenience. A property of this calibre rarely comes on the market.
This incredible, executive-level property at 7 Sir Tristram Court in Glenlogan features:
• 4 x Generous sized bedrooms (with the option to put in a wall to make 5)
• Master suite with Parents retreat/study/nursery, its own alfresco area, his and her walk-in robes and spa ensuite with double vanity and seperate toilet
• 3 Bathrooms in total main with powder room and one outside attached to the house for pool area
• Multiple Living areas (rumpus, family/meals, formal lounge and home theatre)
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and gourmet walk in pantry the size of most others kitchens truly amazing
• Ducted Air-conditioning + split systems + Ceiling Fans + Insulation
• Security screens throughout + Alarm system
• Alfresco outside entertaining area
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Storage Room
• Sparkling in-ground pool, with seperate spa
• Fully fenced
• 2 x 3 bay sheds (1 for the toys the other lined for a home office and teenagers retreat.man cave
• Brand New Shed 10m X 12m with 3.5m Roller Door
• Set back from the road secluded and private
• Cul-de-sac location
• Metricon Built in 2008
+ Much more
Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase a slice of luxury in such idyllic surrounds. This must see property will not last on the market for long. Contact us today for your exclusive viewing.
Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been secured by another party prior to the advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of the open home with the listing agent is advised to avoid any disappointment.
Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, The Brad Scott Team gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.