ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 7 Geaney Boulevard, Crestmead |
Sophisticated Family Home, Immaculate Presentation, Move-in Ready, Spacious Floorplan, Multiple Living Spaces and in a Convenient Location.
Perfect for families and investors this tranquil brick and tile home features four bedrooms with a fifth bedroom option or third living room/space to run a home business with screen door access to carport, stylish separate lounge room, updated kitchen with all the bells and whistles, second open plan living area, air con, ceiling fans, tiled outdoor entertaining area overlooking the stunning well-manicured backyard, garden sheds and much more.
In prime position 7 Geaney Boulevard is close to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands and shopping centres. Recently painted throughout you won't need to lift a finger, just move in and enjoy the class this home has to offer. Offering potential drive through access with plenty of space down the side and a dream backyard where the kids and furry ones can play safe, also big enough for the pool or shed.
Why we love this home:
- 5 Bedrooms: 4 with built in wardrobes, all with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: built in wardrobes, tinted windows, shutters, ceiling fan and bathroom access
- Spacious front lounge room with shutters, tinted windows and ceiling fan
- Open plan second living space with double doors flowing through to outdoor entertaining
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher, modern appliances, soft close cupboards & draws, loads of bench & cupboard space and ready to go plumbing for fridge
- Open plan dining with air con
- Elegant renovated two-way bathroom with shower & separate bath
- Separate alcove powder/washroom with stone benchtop and separate toilet
- Internal laundry with plenty of cupboard & bench space
- Spacious tiled outdoor entertaining area
- Recently painted throughout
- Security screens on doors & windows
- Garden shed x 2
- Wide double carport with bonus trailer/caravan parking spot
- Immaculate easy-care gardens
- Garden sprinkler system
- Flat fully fenced 602m2 block
- Potential drive through access
- Kensington Fair Shopping Centre
- Marsden on Fifth Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Primary and Secondary schools
- Day-care centres
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks & playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.