AVAILABLE to INSPECT...
Enjoy a serene position in the prestigious Heritage Park.
This family residence is poised for lifestyle and convenience, situated only moments from quality local schools and city transport.
The expansive and dynamic floorplan offers a flexible design and something for everyone.
The home features four generous bedrooms, two large living spaces, great size kitchen, a double lock-up garage and an entertaining area overlooking the beautiful, low-maintenance backyard.
- 4 good size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and wardrobes
- Master bedroom with air conditioner and walk-in robe
- Separate lounge room and spacious air conditioning family/dining area
- Separate toilet, bathroom and powder room
- Ensuite with spa bath plus his & her basins
- Low Maintenance gardens at the front and rear
- Double automatic lock-up garage with epoxy flooring
- Plantation shutters at the front of the property
- Big MasterChef kitchen with Westinghouse stainless steel appliances and Bosch dishwasher
- Double gates on one side of the house make it easy to have possible side access to accommodate a caravan or a boat
- Security screens throughout
- 2.8KW solar system with 10 panels
- 2 garden sheds
- Water tank
We look forward to meeting you at the property and showing you all it has to offer.
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
The easiest and fastest way to apply for this property is online through the portal!
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection and no responsibility is accepted should they not be registered to attend.
All other business after the inspection will be by electronic means.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
All Properties Group cannot be held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices or other relevant information should they not be registered to attend.