Great Family Home set on an Elevated & Huge 860m2 Block!
This lovely low-set brick home sits upon a slightly elevated 860m2 block, and is situated within the heart of Redbank Plains on a reserved street. Within a short distance to the Mary Martens Park, the Amaze Early Education Centre, the Redbank Plains State School and Early Education Centre schools, close to public transport and the Redbank Plains Village, what more could you desire in a home?
Featuring a simple floorplan, this home boasts laidback living with a front air-conditioned lounge room that flows seamlessly into the dining that extends to the outdoor patio through glass sliding doors, plus a separate U-shaped kitchen area overlooking the backyard.
There are four bedrooms in total or three bedrooms + a tiled multi-purpose room, full sized main bathroom and one car accommodation present, with additional storage in the carport and combined shed.
The large covered entertainment area is fantastic for entertaining the family and the solar panels are a great bonus to reduce your power bills.
• Solar panels
• Four good-sized bedrooms or three bedrooms + tiled multi-purpose room
• Built in wardrobes and ceiling fans in all of the bedrooms
• Modern and full-sized main bathroom featuring a bathtub
• Separate carpeted formal lounge with air conditioning
• Separate U-shaped kitchen with a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Dining area perfect for a small dining setting
• Separate modish laundry
• Carport and shed for additional storage
• Large backyard perfect for the pets or children to play
• Pets are negotiable upon application
Representing great value for the price ad quiet location, this home will not last very long! Register online to inspect before you miss out!
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- 4 BED
- 1 BATH
- 1 CAR PARKS
- 860 m2 LAND