LARGE BUDDINA BEACH HOUSE – BE QUICK!
Number Sixty-two Undara Avenue has been the backdrop for many happy memories for the past twenty-seven years and now the time has come for another family to call it home. This large beachside residence is nested on a generous 556sqm Northeast facing block in a quiet street just a short stroll to the beach, surf club, major shopping cinemas and Buddina Primary School.
Private, secure, and fully fenced; this spacious home is a standout and promises to impress with multiple separate living areas great for an active family. Centrally located, the kitchen boasts large benches, ample storage, dishwasher, plus a large fridge space and has been ideally positioned for entertaining and everyday living. There are four spacious bedrooms including a massive master retreat complete with walk in robe and ensuite.
Positioned to take full advantage of the North-eastern sea breezes and winter sunshine the large private outdoor entertaining area overlooks the generous inground pool and low maintenance gardens. The fully fenced yard ensures privacy and peace of mind for kids and pets with the added bonus of a garden shed, vegie garden and side access.
This wonderful family home is ready to move straight into or update at your leisure to create your personalised piece of Buddina beachside paradise.
Features include -
• 556sqm of Northeast Facing blue-chip Buddina real estate
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas for all occasions, all weather, and all seasons
• Huge centrally located kitchen features ample storage, dishwasher, and pool view
• Open plan living and dining with direct access to pool and alfresco entertaining zone
• Four generous bedrooms and spacious main family bathroom with dual basins
• Huge master retreat includes a generous walk-in robe and ensuite with spa
• Cool contemporary colours and easy-care finishes throughout
• Private Northeast facing all weather outdoor entertaining zone
• Sun soaked and private inground pool with waterfall feature
• Fully fenced with huge lawn areas, garden shed and vegie garden
• Lock up garage, additional off-street parking, and side access
• Short stroll to dog off leash surf beach and coastal pathway
• Close to major shopping, cinemas, restaurants, surf club, hospitals, and Buddina State School
You'll be spoilt for choice with shops, restaurants, and entertainment within short distance and some of the Sunshine Coast's most spectacular beaches are only moments away. Whether it be owner occupied or investment this exceptional opportunity must been seen to be appreciated.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.