EASTERLY OCEAN VIEWS OOZING CHARM ON BUDERIM
Beautifully positioned on a secluded 811m2 of East facing Buderim gold this home is a must see and is sure to appeal to a large sector of the market. Nested in a quiet tranquil pocket close to shops, transport and handy to some of the Sunshine Coast´s best schools Number Six Gwynore Court is a must to inspect.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac this cheerful and charming federation style home enjoys sunrises over the ocean and sea breezes. Lush tropical gardens embrace this residence and create a private Buderim oasis that not only offers seclusion and tranquillity but also a convenient lifestyle close to facilities.
Whether you are looking to renovate, detonate or simply secure a prime piece of Buderim real estate this is priced to sell. Nested amongst quality homes the potential here is endless.
• Elevated 811sqm Easterly facing with ocean views
• Open plan living zones with raked ceilings, air conditioning and cosy wood fire stove
• Functional kitchen provides ample storage and bench space
• Three spacious bedrooms with built in storage
• Easterly facing master suite with ensuite
• Practical main bathroom in good condition
• Private East facing deck with ocean views
• Two undercover vehicle accommodation with shed
• Close to shops, schools. and conveniences on Buderim
Perfect for homeowners and investors alike it´s all here and ready to move straight into. Properties of this calibre and location in this price bracket don't last.
An inspection is a must – this is great buying!