SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 6 Abbeyfeale Street, Crestmead | -
Spacious Family Home, High ceilings downstairs, Drive Through Access, Swimming Pool, Multiple Living Areas, Loads of Extras, in a Convenient Location.
In prime position this two story brick home is close to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands and shopping centres. Resting on a generous 725m2 flat block with drive through access 6 Abbeyfeale Street is situated in a family friendly cul de sac and has been fenced all the way to the front giving the family and pets a safe place to run and play.
Upstairs features three good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes, oversized living area with open plan dining, large top deck overlooking the backyard, main bathroom, hardwood flooring and air con. Downstairs offers two car lock up, 2.4m high ceilings, second bathroom and toilet, second living area/pool room, built in brick bar, laundry and concreted downstairs outdoor entertaining area.
Why we love this home:
- 3 good size bedrooms: all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and access to deck
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioning
- Kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Open plan dining area flowing out to deck
- Neat and tidy main bathroom upstairs with shower and separate bath
- Hardwood timber flooring
- Large top deck overlooking pool and backyard
- Downstairs living and entertaining (2.4m height)
- Downstairs second bathroom
- Built in brick bar
- Internal laundry
- Front and back staircases
- Inground swimming pool
- Double lock-up garage
- Double carport
- Concreted entertaining area
- Squat water tank
- Built in brick BBQ
- 6m x 3m garden shed
- Colorbond fencing
- Fully fenced 725m2 with drive through access
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice