Brand New Metricon Build adjacent Bush Surrounds!
Located in a newly established estate within Greenbank, this 2021 Metricon built home is fresh, modern, and ready for its first set of conscientious tenants. This stunning home overlooks a beautiful bush aspect and is located approximately 4 minutes' drive around the corner from the Greenbank Shopping Centre precinct and 7-Eleven, with direct access to the local Woolworths, Coffee shops, Butcher's, the Little Heroes Child Care Centre, Pub Lane Tavern and Bakery as well as Medicross Doctors and more.
This modern four-bedroom family home has been designed with high quality fixtures and flawless finishes throughout, with touches of modern appeal encapsulating a homely ambiance. The low maintenance and immaculate presentation as well as location aspect of this new build provides a convenient and laidback lifestyle for the entire family.
Entering this home, you will find the generous master bedroom located off the entrance hallway with a split-system air conditioning unit to keep the adults comfortable year-round, including a walk-in wardrobe which leads into by a stylish en-suite, that features a separate shower and vanity with stone tops. There are three additional bedrooms which accompany this home, all featuring built-in wardrobes perfect for the kids and ceiling fans for ample air circulation essential for the approaching summer months.
The gallery style kitchen is spacious and features quality stone benchtops, an elongated Tecknika electric glass cooktop for quick and easy food preparations, quality appliances including a Tecknika dishwasher and oven, built in microwave space, a walk-in pantry, an abundance of cabinetry space plus the second bench which can double as a breakfast bar with the addition of stools.
Through glass sliding doors off the open plan lounge and dining, the outdoor alfresco patio is found. Equipped with a stainless-steel ceiling fan for breeze circulation on dusk or in summer, this space is ideal for an outdoor setting and connects to the backyard which has been freshly turfed and offers enough space and privacy for the entire family to appreciate.
• Generously portioned master bedroom with its own walk-in wardrobe, spacious en-suite and air conditioning.
• Three additional bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Gallery style kitchen featuring a quality white stone benchtop, electric glass cooktop, quality Tecknika appliances, built in microwave space, walk in pantry, an abundant cabinetry space
• Open plan dining and lounge with designated spaces that connect to the kitchen
• Separate nook off the kitchen for the fridge or it can be utilised as a study nook
• 2 x split system air conditioning units - in the master and main living
• Downlighting throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Double lock-up garage
• Separate laundry and sink
• Outdoor entertainment alfresco patio with a stainless-steel ceiling fan
• Low maintenance backyard
• Prime location close to local schools, doctors, shopping centre
• Overlooking bushland aspect
Representing exceptional value for the prime location, this home will not last very long so please ensure you contact our team or book online for the next inspection.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- 4 BED
- 2 BATH
- 2 CAR PARKS
- 348 m2 LAND
$440 Per Week