** SOLD BY JESS NGUYEN **
Welcome to 55-57 Blue Wren Place where lifestyle meets comfort in this stunning expression of form, function and durability.
This beautiful home boasts a spacious open plan design that spreads across a single level with each area seamlessly merging with the next. There are 4 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, master with en-suite and tucked away nicely at the back for privacy from the rest of the home.
The kitchen, dining and living spaces are completely open to each other, an ideal gathering point for family and friends with media room positioned perfectly and ideal for those gold class movie night ins.
Extending out, it opens to a outdoor entertaining area as well as that overlooking the gorgeous in ground salt water pool, just perfect for the entire family to enjoy!
The home is complete with everything else you have been searching for such as 3kw solar system, security screens and doors throughout just to name a few as well as open plan family, dining and a gourmet kitchen including Caesar stone bench tops, 900mm gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry.
Occupying a 1,105 square metre allotment that is fully landscaped in a convenient position that only further enhances this home's appeal with the bonus feature of side access with carport and a separate drive way for a large caravan, trailer or additional vehicles.
55-57 Blue Wren Place is one of the very best lowset homes ever seen on the market in Heritage Park making this a must to inspect for those that seek the absolute best in comfort and lifestyle.
55-57 Blue Wren Place features at a glance:
* 4 bedrooms all with wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
* 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe)
* Double remote garage
* Entertaining insulated pergola as well as Balinese style hut
* In ground salt water pool and spa
* Open plan living, dining & kitchen area
* Media room/rumpus with air conditioning
* New kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, walk in pantry, high gloss cupboards, 900mm gas cooktop & oven and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* New flooring (bamboo flooring to living areas and hallways & carpets to bedrooms)
* All new quality light fittings and ceiling fans
* Separate family and lounge rooms
* 3kw solar system
* Landscaped established gardens
* Garden shed
* Side access with carport and separate driveway
* Security screens & doors throughout home
* Owner occupied property
* 1,105m2 block in quiet cul de sac position
Please contact Jess Nguyen or Brenda Hampson for more information.