ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & ANDY HUANG SOLD…
SOLD by ANDY HUANG | 0433 187 676
- | 51/83 Persse Road Runcorn | -
A wonderful opportunity has presented itself for the astute buyer to purchase this two-story townhouse in the sort after complex of Whitewood Place.
The main level is dedicated to open-plan living with a light-filled & tiled lounge room that moves into the dining area and kitchen. Gleaming tile floors flow underfoot plus there is split system air-conditioning, grid style windows present an elaborate decoration and comfort look for absolute peace of mind.
The kitchen is well-appointed with plenty of bench space and ample storage. Whether you're preparing an intimate dinner for two or a gourmet feast for guests, this will be a favourite place to get creative and show off your culinary skills.
From the dining area, you can move outside to the fenced courtyard with room for a barbeque and large outdoor setting. Those with young kids will also appreciate this secure and low-maintenance area.
Completing the floor plan are the three good-size bedrooms all equipped with their built-in robes and ceiling fans. Master room with ensuite and a large shared bathroom serves upstairs accommodation. Plus downstairs toilet, separate internal laundry and extra rumpus room for family relax or kids play. Solar Power will save your energy bill and offers cooler summer for using A/C.
Perfect downsizer, first home, investment opportunity or student accommodation, this beauty is loaded with extras and immaculate inside & out!
Why we love this house:
* 3 generous bedrooms, all equipped with their built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Open plan tiled kitchen, lounge and dining area.
* Kitchen with generous bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar.
* Split system air-conditioning and 3.5KW solar power
* Outdoor entertaining area, low maintenance garden.
* Separate internal laundry with direct outdoor access.
* Extra Rumpus room
* Handy location + secure gated complex + pool
* Walking distance to City Express Bus & Fruitgrove Train Station, Childcare,
Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School
* Quick access to the Gateway Motorway to City and Gold Coast
This townhouse will attract a lot of attention so do not delay in inspecting this beautiful home.
Contact your local agent Andy Huang today
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.