Another One Sold by Jonathon McMahon - SERENE & PRIVATE FAMILY SANCTUARY!
Welcome to 50 Siedofsky Street, Redbank Plains; a picturesque and private sanctuary tucked away behind a leafy green façade, on an ultra-quiet street in the heart of Redbank Plains. This immaculately presented family home ticks all the boxes with its superb location just minutes from the local convenience store, Town Square, offering easy access to the Centenary Highway and ideally located in the Secondary and Primary State School catchments.
Creating a stunning sense of space and invitingness as you enter is the wide hallway lined with beautiful, polished timber floorboards that extend throughout the main living areas and adjoined hallways.
As you make your way to the main living area, you will be delighted to find an open plan gallery style kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space extended by the island bench, including a breakfast bar and separate pantry. Other features of the kitchen include a 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop and oven, stone benchtops, and a generous sized fridge space.
Stepping out to the fully concreted outdoor entertainment alfresco, this area has been designed with an escape from the busy hustle of life in mind for the most private buyer. Offering a sense of serenity and an oasis feel, made comfortable by the low maintenance and fully fenced backyard, established plants amongst the rocks, a shade sail offering cover during the summer months, equipped with your very own Olympic sized spa.
Four bedrooms have been thoughtfully positioned for family functionality, including the master with private ensuite with his and her sinks and a walk-in robe.
Features of this home include:
* 6.6KW Solar system
* Natural gas
* Gallery style kitchen with an island bench including, breakfast bar and separate pantry
* Other features of the kitchen include a 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop and oven, stone benchtops and a generous sized fridge space
* Open plan living, and dining equipped with air conditioning
* Four well-appointed bedrooms featuring ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom at the front entrance equipped with air conditioning an ensuite featuring his and her sinks
* Well-appointed main bathroom offering a shower and deep bath tub
* Separate laundry with overhead storage and side access
* Quality window furnishings throughout
* Double remote lock up garage with space for additional cars on the driveway and shade sail coverage
When it comes to location and privacy appeal, this residence is inclusive of just that! Don't miss out on inspecting this wonderful family home as it will not last long!
For any further information you require please contact the selling agent Jonathon McMahon
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- 4 BED
- 2 BATH
- 2 CAR PARKS
- 510 m2 LAND