Ultra Functional & Family Friendly
People dream of living in Brookwater, this dream can now become your reality. it's a rare opportunity to purchase more than just a house.
Presenting a very special home in a very special location, within walking distance to fantastic food options, cafes, restaurants, great schools and childcare centres. This home is positioned perfectly to take advantage of all the amenities that the local area offers.
This beautiful split level home offers -
• 9-foot ceilings and ducted air conditioning throughout
• Four large built-in bedrooms with an enormous main bedroom, huge ensuite, and a very large walk-in robe.
• The large main bathroom has a double vanity, separate bath, and shower
• Good size study/prayer room and large built-in laundry
• Separate carpeted media/lounge room.
• New carpet, ceiling fans, and fully screened
• Centrally located modern kitchen with a six gas burner cooktop, dishwasher, and feature lighting over the island bench.
• This kitchen is superbly equipt to cater for your family and large party gatherings
• Massive dining and family room with easy to maintain timber look flooring.
• Three sets of sliding glass doors lead out to a fantastic alfresco area and huge backyard with plenty of room for a swimming pool.
• Double remote garage, Solar system, Rainwater tank all on a large low maintenance 793 m² block
This ultra-functional and family-friendly home is certainly not one to be missed as the floor plan is great for families, the location is super functional for getting to all services and the price is amazing.!!!
Brookwater is in the heart of the new Greater Springfield CBD, the lifestyle here is envied by many but available to only a selected few. It is a master designed community for luxurious living curated around a Greg Norman designed championship golf course which offers sweeping views of the fairways staged against native bush and green open space.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."