CLASSY COASTAL LIVING BY THE BEACH
Cleverly designed and beautifully finished, Number 5 Orringa Street offers the ultimate Sunshine Coast lifestyle. Set on a generous 591sqm corner block you can easily stroll to patrolled beaches and nearby restaurants plus the future facilities of the Bokarina Beach development including café's, retail, childcare, and fitness hub. Whether you are looking to enter the booming beach side property market as an investor or searching for an immaculate residence with all the hard work done this fabulous fully renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom beach side home is a must to inspect.
The stunning open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge, looks out to the brand-new pool, lush lawn areas and private gardens. Featuring motorised Velux skylights, the natural light bounces around the space creating a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. Showcasing some lovely design aspects including VJ panelling and stylish timber finishes this home will appeal to those seeking a relaxed coastal vibe.
The lavish master suite offers a deluxe light filled ensuite with dual vanity, quality fixtures and fittings plus generous walk-in robe. All other rooms are finished to the same impeccable standard, with quality fittings.
Filled with natural light and soothed by sea breezes this exceptional beach side home exudes timeless coastal chic in a premier location.
• 591sqm of prime corner beachside land
• Light filled living and bespoke coastal features throughout
• Designer kitchen enjoys a stunning pool view, stone tops, butlers' pantry, quality Bosch appliances and pet feeding station
• Stylish family bathroom boasts large bath, quality fixtures and separate toilet
• Lavish master suite includes air-conditioning, walk-in robe, and stunning designer ensuite
• Quality low maintenance contemporary coastal finishes throughout
• Security screens, air-conditioning, timber ceiling fans and brand new 7.8kw solar system
• Extensively renovated with all approvals completed and including new wiring, plumbing and termite barrier
• Brand new private sparkling inground pool completed in October
• Fully fenced yard with large Sir Walter lawn areas and low maintenance tropical gardens
• Generous double garage with internal access plus additional off-street parking
• Close to beach, coastal pathway, shops, restaurants, schools, health hub and facilities
Be quick as quality beachside properties of this calibre are highly sought after. Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.