SPRAWLING FAMILY LOW SET IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC BY THE BEACH
Offered for the first time in twenty-seven years this immaculate family home is a must to inspect. Number Five Mallard Place represents exceptional buying with its proximity to the beach and the 686m2 of prime cul-de-sac real estate it is situated on. Bokarina is quickly becoming one of the Sunshine Coasts most desirable suburbs and savvy buyers have their sights set on this wonderful beach side community.
Generously scaled and wonderfully private, this five-bedroom plus study residence provides the perfect setting for a beach side lifestyle of exceptional convenience. Spacious, light, and airy the open plan living, dining and kitchen all seamlessly integrate with the stunning outdoor area making this the ideal entertainers' home. Centrally located the chef's kitchen boasts stone benches, an abundance of storage space, dishwasher and quality appliances.
The gorgeous North East facing aspect of the home provides light filled interiors and is complimented by large indoor/outdoor alfresco spaces overlooking the generous sun soaked lawn area. The home feels light and relaxed with low maintenance finishes that enhance your sense of relaxation and escape. The grounds are completed with low maintenance tropical gardens so that you can enjoy as much time at the beach as you desire. The immaculate double garage boasts more built in storage and internal entry plus the over height double carport and undercover trailer parking ensures there is ample off street parking for your entire fleet.
• 686sqm of North East facing beach side gold in quiet cul-de-sac
• Immaculate sprawling low set family home boasting 351sqm under roof
• Open plan living with multiple indoor and outdoor living zones great for the largest of families
• Spacious centrally located kitchen complete with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
• Generous master suite boasts a large ensuite with bath, walk in robe and additional storage
• Five large bedrooms plus an office or sixth bedroom all feature built in storage
• Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet plus oversized laundry
• Two ducted air-conditioning systems, solar power, ceiling fans and great aspect to capture winter sunshine and summer ocean breezes
• Sun soaked and private North East facing lawn area with all-weather outdoor entertaining
• Stand alone gazebo complete with bar, power, water and built in BBQ
• Private and low maintenance grounds with plenty of storage inside and out
• Fully fenced with double garage, double carport, undercover trailer parking, garden shed and water tank
• Short stroll to beach, parks, coastal walkway, local shops, and facilities
• Close to schools, Sunshine Coast Health Hub, sports precinct, major shopping, cinemas, and restaurants
Quality low set home by the beach are hard to find so don't delay…please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.