PRICE REDUCED - COASTAL CHIC IN TIGHTLY HELD POCKET!
This stunning contemporary family home is nestled on a spacious 670sqm block in a quiet street just a short stroll to Currimundi Lake and local shopping. Cleverly designed this property would appeal to families, empty nesters, professional couples, and investors alike. From humble beginnings, this low set home is testimony to exceptional design and planning with meticulous attention to detail evident from front to back.
Spacious, light, and airy the air-conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen is a great place to relax with friends and family and direct access to the large all weather outdoor entertaining area ensures seamless indoor-outdoor flow. Acting as the social heart of the home is a striking chef's kitchen with stone benches, generous storage, quality appliances and designer lighting.
Accommodation comprises of four generous bedrooms all with built in storage, ceiling fans and new carpet, serviced by two luxurious bathrooms. The lavish master suite enjoys a tranquil garden view and features a deluxe ensuite (or optional two-way bathroom) with sumptuous standalone bath and generous walk-in robe.
Stylish and chic, this residence brings the modern Sunshine Coast ideal to life. Seamlessly merging casual coastal style with sophisticated design and contemporary features, this home is guaranteed to sell fast.
• Contemporary residence positioned on a 670sqm block in a quiet street
• Stunning bespoke coastal interiors for relaxed everyday living
• Gorgeous designer kitchen with stone benches, quality appliances and clever storage
• Large open plan airconditioned living and dining leads to all weather entertaining
• Four bedrooms all boast built in storage, new carpets, and ceiling fans
• Stunning master suite features large walk-in robe, designer ensuite (or optional two-way bathroom) and tranquil garden views
• Contemporary coastal colours and easy-care finishes throughout
• PVC plantation shutters, DC ceiling fans and 6.6Kw solar system
• Relax and unwind in the large all-weather Northeast facing outdoor entertaining zone
• Undercover parking for two vehicles plus side access for boat or caravan
• Professionally landscaped grounds with lush lawns and garden shed
• Short stroll to picturesque lakeside walking paths, beach, and local shopping
• Close to hospital, schools, beaches, sports hub, and town centre
You'll be spoilt for choice with shops, restaurants, and entertainment within short distance and some of the Sunshine Coast's most spectacular beaches are only moments away. This home is an absolute standout and must be inspected to truly appreciate all that's on offer in this highly desired location.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.