AVAILABLE TO INSPECT...
Spacious Family Home, Current Dual Living, Unique Floorplan, Swimming Pool, Multiple Living Areas, Loads of Extras, in a Convenient Location.
In prime position 5 Flinders Crescent is close to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands and shopping centres. Resting on a generous 885m2 flat block this oversized family home is perfect for large families needing an abundance of room both inside and outside. Featuring a rare and extremely thoughtful layout with a separate self-contained dwelling, this home is ideal for buyers with loved ones or older children in need of their own space but still close by or to simply rent out. Second residence has everything one would need including their own private entry, internal entry to main house and personal courtyard.
Offering amazing street appeal and a grand entry to the main house you will be pleasantly surprized with the internal space and luxuries provided. With four large bedrooms, two living areas, two bathrooms, covered outdoor entertaining area, paved area to lounge poolside, gated courtyard entry, solar power seriously what else do you need.
Why we love this home:
- 4 good size bedrooms: all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: spa bath & shower, separate toilet, study nook, ceiling fan
- Kitchen with dishwasher, wall mount oven, ceramic cooktop, plenty of cupboard space
- Main bathroom: shower/bath and toilet
- Spacious lounge room with ceiling fan
- Formal dining room
- Second living area with ceiling fan and patio access
- Internal laundry
- Separate self-contained home: Kitchen, lounge, open plan dining, bedroom, modern bathroom with toilet and laundry set-up, built in wardrobe, wall mount heater, private courtyard, separate entry and internal entry to main house
- Spacious covered outdoor entertaining area looking out to pool
- Inground swimming pool with shade sale paved lounge area
- Double carport
- Garden shed
- Solar power
- Security screens
- Fully fenced 855m2 with drive through access
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.