Dress Circle Location
Extra private viewing times are available from Monday to Saturday, to accommodate in every way possible.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE IN THIS TIGHTLY HELD POCKET!
Charming Home on 708m2 of Land!
This executive three-level residence sprawls across a large 708m2 elevated block in the highly sought after St Lucia, offering an idyllic location on the high side of Twelfth Avenue. Defined by its exceptional privacy and thoughtful combination of period architecture, attractive features and contemporary open-plan design.
Immersed in tranquil surroundings, this impressive home offers a blend of spacious open plan living on its extraordinary land holding of 708m2 (dedicated BCC parkland opposite). This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to enjoy a beautifully presented family home whilst having the classical elegance and charm for the years ahead.
Superbly appointed throughout, this exceptional four-bedroom home (plus study room on the lower level), provides the perfect refuge for any family wanting ample space and options. The upper level has it all, with its free-flowing space leading onto the stunning indoor/outdoor entertaining areas. The master bedroom is generous in size and features a load of wardrobe space, a large bathroom with dual vanities and floor to ceiling tiles. A large kitchen featuring a Siemens convectional oven, stone benchtops, Siemens dishwasher, loads of cupboard/ bench space allows it to become another hub of the home with its adjoining deck and family areas. A large lower level space gives your home exceptional options from a teenagers retreat, elderly parents, multiple home office facilities or an in-built multi-media room – the choice is yours. The lower level also boasts plenty of storage cupboards and space galore.
In a blue-chip neighbourhood, the checklist is complete. This home is moments from Ironside State School and Guyatt Park City-Cat service and just a nine-minute drive to the Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre's restaurant and cafe precincts. UQ sporting facilities; a tasty pizza from The Pizza Caffé; riverside walkways; iconic schools and colleges...so much so near can only underpin the future value of your new home.
Inspect this blue-ribbon home today – prime opportunities like this are rare!
- Large 708m2 of land (14.8m front width X 46.8m side length)
- Bright, clean and modern warm colours throughout
- Charming stained glass windows
- Recently installed Panasonic split-system air-conditioners
- Large kitchen pantries with loads of cupboard/bench space
- Extensive storage throughout the house
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor shed for lawn and garden equipment
- Large undercover patio area / private deck
- Separate laundry area
- Light drenched interiors
- 2 Car accommodation (carport)
- Rich timber floors, spacious lounge & dining
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Ironside catchment area
- Elevated leafy private outlook
- Moments from The University of Queensland
Extra works conducted at 48 Twelfth Avenue :
• Fencing around the house
• Trees removed from the backyard, massive stumps
• Removal of garden bed at the entrance and a tree leaning on the building (Right side
while facing the Twelfth Avenue)
• Multiple Panasonic split-system air-conditioners (reverse cycle)
• Retainer wall
• Marble frontage
• Security screens
• New Kitchen
• Complete paint
• Removal of the library and converted it into a formal Lounge
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice