GREAT BUYING WITH MAGICAL WATER VIEWS- BE QUICK!
This contemporary family home enjoys spectacular uninterrupted water views and is positioned directly across from Lake Kawana in the ever-popular pocket of Wurtulla known as The Decks. Just a short stroll to walking and cycle paths, BBQ facilities and children's playground this cleverly designed residence would appeal to families, professionals, and investors alike.
Nestled amongst other quality properties this home has been designed to capture the northern sunlight, eastern sea breezes and western water and sunset views throughout the multiple indoor and outdoor living zones. Entertaining and cooking will be a breeze in the spacious open plan kitchen with pool view, stainless appliances, ample bench, and cupboard space plus room for a double door icemaker fridge.
Upstairs, the four spacious bedrooms all boast ceiling fans, built in storage and three enjoy split cycle air-conditioning. The master suite enjoys tranquil water views, a walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony.
Stylish and chic, this residence brings the modern Sunshine Coast ideal to life. Seamlessly merging casual coastal style with sophisticated design and contemporary features, this home is guaranteed to sell fast.
• 379sqm block with uninterrupted water views surrounded by quality homes
• Multiple impressive living areas flow to superb outdoor zones
• Contemporary kitchen complete with pool view, stainless appliances and ample storage
• Four large bedrooms all boast built in storage and ceiling fans
• Lavish master suite features walk in robe, ensuite and balcony with tranquil water views
• Over height ceilings, contemporary colours and extensive use of glass enhances sense of space and light
• Relax and unwind in a choice of outdoor alfresco spaces great for all seasons
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Air-conditioning, solar power, ceiling fans and security screens
• Sparkling and private sun soaked inground pool less than 2 years old
• Low maintenance landscaping includes generous lawn areas, water tank and garden shed
• Short stroll to picturesque lake side walking paths, children's playground, and lakeside white sandy beach perfect to launch the SUP or kayak
• Close to hospitals, shops, schools, beaches, sports hub, and town centre
You'll be spoilt for choice with shops, restaurants, and entertainment within short distance and some of the Sunshine Coast's most spectacular beaches are only moments away. Whether it be owner occupied or investment this exceptional opportunity must been seen to be appreciated.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.