Prime Location in the Tea Tree Pocket & Springfield Central Catchment
This modern and quaint home is situated within the Tea Tree Pocket of Springfield Lakes with wonderful potential for the next residents to enjoy a laidback lifestyle in a very south after location.
This home is conveniently located within the Springfield Central Catchment of the Primary and High School and presents multiple opportunities for leisure all within walking distance. There are three local parks, the local schools, and the Good Shepard Daycare and a short commute to the Orion Shopping Centre, Orion Lagoon, public transport, USQ Campus not to mention the Centenary Highway with direct access to Brisbane - approximately a 30-minute commute.
Well appointed and located, this home is perfect for the small family or couple.
• Generous master bedroom with a private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Tv outlets installed in all bedrooms
• Combined tiled and air-conditioned dining and lounge room
• U-shaped kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and oven, plenty of cabinetry space and an electric cooktop for quick & easy food preparations
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large alfresco area
• Separate laundry
• Additional storage in the single lock-up garage
• Good sized back yard
• National Broadband Network ready
• Pets are considered upon application
Representing exceptional value for its prime location, this home will not last very long so please ensure you contact our team or book online for the next inspection.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- 3 BED
- 2 BATH
- 1 CAR PARKS
- 240 m2 LAND
$430 Per Week