SOLD by ALL PROPERTIES GROUP
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP SOLD…
- | 42/4 Myola Street, Browns Plains | -
This is a 3 Bedroom Townhouse, an awesome complex in Browns Plains!!
Welcome to 'The Promenade' in Browns Plains, a secure complex with a security gate and CCTV throughout. Choose from not one, but two recreational pools, BBQ areas, perfect for relaxing and a laid back Life Style.
This Townhouse is located on a corner and there is a tenant in place on a lease until 24th January 2022 but is happy to stay on paying a healthy $340 per week this includes garden maintenance. 24 hours notice for access is a must...
The list of features includes ...
* 3 bedrooms + Study nook
* Main bedroom with ensuite and air-conditioning
* 2 Bathrooms including ensuite/ extra toilet downstairs
* Gourmet kitchen design with stone benchtop/Stainless steel appliances
* Single lock up remote garage with extra driveway parking
* Gas Hot water
* Vertical blinds to windows and doors
* Security screens to all ground-level windows and doors
* Intercom from the front Security gate to townhouse
* Split system reverse cycle to living & master bedroom
* Ceilings fans to Bedrooms 2 & 3
* Voice intercom to the front gate
* 3000L water tank
* AAA-rated energy efficiency appliances
* Undercover Entertainment Area, Verandah
* Body Corporate is approx $60.95 per week (disclosure statement available)
* Logan City Council Rates including water $947.56
* Tenants are on a lease till 24th January 2022 paying $340
* Onsite Manager
* Built 2012
Complex Features: 2 x Recreational pools, 2 x Covered BBQ area, Onsite manager, Secure gated complex, * 2 x large grassed recreational areas, CCTV surveillance In Complex. 2 minutes to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, 10 minutes to Logan City, 30 minutes to the Brisbane CBD, 40 minutes to the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast
A townhouse that is so convenient, nearby entry to Logan Motorway access to Gateway Motorway, Grand Plaza shopping centre and more. If you think this one ticks all the boxes! You need to call Emma today!!
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.