GREAT BEACHSIDE BUYING - BE QUICK!
This low set three-bedroom home is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy a carefree lifestyle in the highly desired beachside suburb of Warana. Just a short walk to kilometers of white sandy dog friendly surf beaches, children's parks, and the ever-popular local shopping complex with The Fruit Shed, Micks Meat Barn, Banjo's Bakery plus much more.
Fully fenced, private, and secure, a motorised vehicle gate provides access to the carport with room for three vehicles, plus a generous expanse of east facing lawn. Number Forty Balyata Street boasts three bedrooms, with the option of a fourth or rumpus room and multiple indoor and outdoor living zones perfect for our coastal climate. Enjoy good times and endless memories with family and friends in the large all weather outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling recently refurbished inground pool and lawn area.
Features include -
- 546sqm of beachside gold just a short stroll to the beach, shops, and children's playground
- Spacious kitchen featuring dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, stone tops and ample storage
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living zones perfect for all seasons and occasions
- Three bedrooms plus the option of a fourth bedroom/rumpus room
- Air conditioning and solar power for year-round comfort
- Private inground pool with large under roof entertaining
- Fully fenced yard with automatic gate, tropical landscaping, and generous grassed areas
- Three vehicle undercover accommodation great for the toys or a tradie
- Part of the Buddina State School catchment zone
- Close to Sunshine Coast Health Hub, major shopping, restaurants, and cinemas
Private, peaceful, and conveniently located, it is an easy walk to local shops and the beach. This property provides an excellent opportunity to purchase in one of the Sunshine Coasts fastest growing hotspots.
This beachside home is ideal for all sectors of the market, from investors to homeowners alike. Properties of this calibre in this price bracket are quickly snapped up…an inspection is a must.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.