MAGNIFICENT FAMILY RESIDENCE ON KAWANA ISLAND
A tasteful fusion of contemporary appeal and understated elegance combine in this sophisticated sanctuary to create a family home of enduring style and substance. Interiors have been thoughtfully designed for flexible light filled living, flowing seamlessly through a choice of formal and informal spaces to a private alfresco and sparkling wrap around inground lap pool with spa.
This contemporary family home spreads over two levels of palatial proportions with 9-foot ceilings throughout. The ground floor of the home sets the scene for an entertainer's paradise and includes a stunning designer kitchen with stone benches, quality stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage space.
Emanating an ambiance of peace and privacy from an exclusive location this large family home is just three houses to the waterfront with its kilometers of walking and cycle paths and a short stroll to the Double Bay precinct with its amazing dining.
Features include -
· Generous 635sqm block in prestigious Kawana Island pocket
· Huge contemporary family home boasting multiple indoor and outdoor living zones
· Dedicated media room including overhead projector and large screen
· Grand entry foyer with soaring void and gorgeous lighting
· Designer chef's kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, ample storage, and pool view
· Five oversized bedrooms serviced by three modern bathrooms
· Magnificent parents retreat featuring a balcony, huge walk in robe and designer ensuite
· Spacious open plan living with seamless outdoor integration
· Private North East facing alfresco area perfect for year-round entertaining and relaxing
· Sparkling inground wrap around lap pool with spa, solar heating, and low maintenance gardens
· Solar power, ducted air-conditioning, and stainless-steel security
· Double lock up garage with drive through and internal access plus additional off-street parking
· Fully fenced with vehicle gate and pedestrian gate
· Generous lawn area with low maintenance gardens and sheds
· A short stroll to kilometers of picturesque walking and cycle paths linking to Mooloolaba, Minyama, Brightwater and the beach
· Close to shops, restaurants, schools, health hub and facilities
The prestigious suburb of Kawana Island has always been popular due to it amazing location within minutes of schools, restaurants, the Sunshine Coast Health Hub, and major shopping.
This grand family home is a must to inspect, please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.