ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 39 Mark Lane Waterford West | -
Spacious Family Home, Brick and Tile, Multiple Living Areas, Open Plan, Potential Drive Through Access, Big Backyard, Loads of Extras and a Convenient Location.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to all amenities 39 Mark Lane is an amazing opportunity for families and investors looking for a good size home in fantastic condition. This quality home offers plenty of space, two separate living zones, remote double lock-up garage, large outdoor entertaining area, fresh and modern kitchen featuring stone benchtops, ceramic touch cooktop, dishwasher, soft close draws and cupboards, island bench with breakfast bar and more.
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: Ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Kitchen: Open plan, stone benchtops, quality appliances, soft close draws & cupboards, oversize fridge cavity, island bench with breakfast bar
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Open plan living area with ceiling fan
- Open plan dining
- Bathroom with shower and separate bath and separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Security screens on doors & windows
- Upgraded compliant smoke alarms
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Potential drive through access to back yard
- Remote double lock up garage
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Spacious 605m2 flat block with plenty of room for the kids to run around
- Tenants Lease Expires: 6/10/2022
- Marsden State Primary School
- Marsden State High School
- St Francis College (Prep – Grade 12)
- Shopping centres: including Coles and Aldi
- Day care
- Public transport
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks/playgrounds and much more
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.