ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY JONATHON MCMAHON
Welcome to 39 Conte Circuit, a location that everyone dreams about as it is at the top of the hill and has great views including the Brisbane City Skyline. A unique opportunity to secure a fantastic McCarthy built home and is contemporary in design and brand new in appearance.
If you are looking for an entry level price point into Conte Circuit, then look no further as you will not beat this one.
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Double slider doors to the alfresco area that is fully tiled and has an outdoor fan
• Stunning kitchen that is fully fitted out with large gas cooktop, electric oven, brand dishwasher, huge walk in pantry, stone bench tops and lots of extra storage
• Front second living area is perfect for a home office, chill out area, or even a children's retreat
• Plantation shutter to the front of the home
• Full security system
• Downstairs powder room
• Huge separate laundry with direct access outside to the private clothesline
• Upstairs features four full sized bedrooms
• Master bed is huge with a spacious walk-in robe, gorgeous en-suite and unlimited picturesque views to Brisbane through the sizable windows
• Located on 524m2 block that is shaped to give the value of a huge, fenced yard and side access for a caravan and even a great spot to build that dream pool. The options for you are endless
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to the main living and to the master bedroom
• Additional features include built in robes, fans to main living areas and master, garden shed, fully fenced, front security screens
At this price a home in this location simply won't last, why wouldn't you want to inspect, and we know there is a lot of buyers out there looking for a home that is not just affordable, but located in a A class location.
For any extra information please contact Jonathon McMahon directly, and we look forward to meeting you at the open home this Saturday.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."