Another One Sold by Jonathon McMahon - When Size Does Matter!
Welcome to 37 St Augustines Drive, a home that is 480m2 under roof and offers all the space a growing family will ever need. Just take the time to have a good look at the floor plan to see how incredibly practical this family orientated layout offers for the modern growing family.
With all this space we tick every box you would ever need. Plus we have unrestricted and completely private bush land outlook so its just you, your friends and family when you entertain at this incredible residence.
• Four huge bedrooms, (I mean huge! Refer to the floor plan)
• Master is separate and downstairs meaning the kids to have upstairs to themselves
• Media Room
• 21 Panel Solar System
• Town Gas
• Separate large study
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area that has lots of glass to allow the natural light to flow in creating an open and warm space for the family to gather
• Generous entertainment spaces both upstairs and downstairs
• Upstairs living area is ginormous and has a fantastic wet bar meaning it can double as a second kitchenette style for those visits by extended families
• Amazing 1170m2 block that has so much flat useable land the options are endless
• Side parking to the left of the garage big enough for a boat or trailer
• Grand street appeal yet extremely private
• Separate laundry with direct access to the clothesline
• Lots and lots of linen and storage throughout the home
• Deluxe ensuite to the master featuring huge spa bath so the parents are well looked after
• Located in the most prime part of Augustine Heights with only a short hop across the road to quality childcare and schooling and loads of shopping, cafes, and parklands close by
• Built in 2008 the home is far ahead of time with design and layout and really suits the modern buyer
Today is the day to act, you don't need to shop any further as this is the property that is perfect for you and your family to turn from a house into a home.
It's served its current owner very well as a welcoming, warm and friendly family home and now its turn to enjoy it at its best!
Don't miss out and we look forward to meeting you at the first and possibly only open home.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- 4 BED
- 3 BATH
- 2 CAR PARKS
- 1170 m2 LAND