AVAILABLE to INSPECT...
Brand New, Move in Ready, Spacious Family Home, Open Plan Living, Loads of Extras.
Perfectly positioned at the end of the quiet street surrounded by nature and new homes 362 Waller Road is the perfect location for families looking for something brand new with sophistication and elegance. With neutral tones throughout this stylish home offers a great sense of space and a very flowy floorplan.
Quality build featuring all the builder’s upgrades including matching stone benches throughout, classy cabinetry, air conditioning, ceiling fans, doors, lighting and much more.
Close to everything you will ever need the only thing left to do is move in, sit back, relax and enjoy.
- 4 good size bedrooms all with built-ins & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: en suite featuring stone bench tops with his and hers vanities, large walk in robe, ceiling fan & air con
- Spacious open plan lounge room with air conditioning
- Open plan kitchen: stone bench tops, loads of cupboard space, quality appliances, island bench with breakfast bar, soft close cupboards & draws
- Open plan dining room
- Main bathroom: shower and bathtub, stone bench tops
- Internal laundry with stone bench tops and built in cabinets
- Tiled alfresco with ceiling fan
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal entrance
- Fully fenced 400m2 flat block
- Yugumbir State Primary School
- Regents Park State Primary School
- St Bernadines Catholic Primary School
- Browns Plains State Primary School
- Browns Plains State High School
- Day care Centres
- Shopping Centres
- Public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.