AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION...
Stately residence with over 50 squares of living located on the highest point offering panoramic views forever.
Every so often an opportunity arises that simply cannot be ignored, and this grandeur property located at 35-37 Parrot St in this prestigious Spring Mountain Greenbank Estate is one of those opportunities. Immaculately presented, you will adore this stately residence which perfects the relaxed Queensland family acreage lifestyle in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood.
Sitting proud and high in breezy hilltop position, on a 5055 m2 land, showcasing tranquil panoramic mountain views never to be spoiled. Upon entering the circular driveway leading to the impressive porches, you will experience the spacious and unique design with gracious and roomy living for your family to enjoy.
Offering extraordinary proportions with elegance and an amazing lifestyle opportunity, this imposing home boasts over 50 squares of family living including your very own fully self contained studio style guest house or home business with access to the backyard and front alfresco. With so many extras and views that need to be seen to be believed, this will be a dream come true.
What we love about this home:
- 4 bedrooms: 3 with walk in wardrobes & 1 with built in wardrobe, 3 with air con & ceiling fans
- Huge master suite: ensuite including bath & shower, walk in robe, air con, ceiling fan and private alresco providing a perfect private place to unwind taking in the expansive 180 degrees setting of an unhindered nature backdrop with no neighbouring houses in sight
- Sophisticated kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop & soft close cupboards
- Open plan dining with air con
- Open plan luxury formal area with Jetmaster wood burning fireplace, French doors, feature cornices, air con & alfresco access
- Separate upstairs rumpus area opening onto front balcony with panoramic views
- Upstairs bathroom with shower, bath and dual vanities
- 4 covered & tiled outdoor areas for alfresco dining
- Internal laundry with laundry chute
- Internal Colonial staircase
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout the ground level
- Guest powder room & toilet
- Granny flat featuring open plan kitchenette/dining/lounge/ with air con, ceiling fan, full bathroom, storage room and front alfresco
- Security screen doors and windows throughout
- Storage under staircase
- 9m x 6m powered shed with 9m x 3m awning – With a 3 x 6 m separate carpeted section with windows and sliding door. Perfect area for home business, gym, teenage retreat
- Underground concrete water tank – 18,000L
- Trickle-feed town water plus dam
- 5000L water tank
- Updated smoke alarms
- New Colorbond roof
- New 5.2kw solar system
- New solar hot water system
- Steel frame home built in 2000
- Bitumen circular driveway
- Fully fenced 5055m2 block
- 5 minutes walk to the Spring Mountain Recreational Trails
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.