BIGGER THAN EXPECTED!
Beautifully presented Queenslander cottage that has classic and updated features including soaring 3 metre VJ walls which have been repainted, 100 year old pine floors have been polished and classic full front open veranda.
Located in the heart of Paddington and walking distance to nearly everything, you cannot go wrong with this beauty.
Featuring double lockup off street parking and full privacy your oasis awaits.
Please refer to the floor plan to get an appreciation of this layout and how functional it really is.
• Time honored central hallway floorplan has both bedrooms at the front of the home and a separate open plan lounge and dining room is located past the bedrooms
• Internal stairs lead to a utility room that the past occupants used as an extra living area
• The other air conditioned utility room was also used by the owners as a spare bedroom with access to the down stairs bathroom facilities
• Updated kitchen with gas stove, exhaust and dishwasher has easy access to the back deck to make entertaining easy
• Very neat and tidy and functional bathroom upstairs and 2 way bathroom downstairs
• Sliding door leads out to a paved covered outdoor living area with private aspect
• Bedroom 1&2 have air-conditioning
• Separate laundry downstairs
• Fantastic back entertainment deck is going to be your entertainment hub overlooking private leafy backyard
. Additional monthly yard maintenance
• Direct bus access via route 375 to the City or route 61 across the river to Coorparoo
• Woolworths is a 200 metre walk up the road or if you are too tired to cook a cornucopia of eateries King Tea, Sabroso, Hai Hai, Remys, Il Posto, Sassafras, 107 Coffee Termina and Ginza Sushi
We are proud to represent a property of such calibre in such wonderful condition. Please register your viewing to ensure you don't miss out on this property as there is already good interest.