Another One Sold by Angela Browne
The 3 bedroom brick home sits on a generous 810m2 corner allotment, fully fenced with plenty of space for the family, including room for the pets to run around with a separately fenced private side yard. The back yard has a barbeque alfresco area to relax and entertain with friends and family as well as a grassed side area for the swings and trampoline. This property has got it all!
* 3 Good sized bedrooms all with built-ins
* Large kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space overlooking alfresco living space
* Spacious "L" shaped air-conditioned living room
* Carpet in all 3 bedrooms
* Family bathroom featuring both bath and shower with separate toilet and wash basin for your convenience
* Fly screens on all windows & doors
* Separate laundry opposite kitchen with great storage
* Extra linen cupboard in hallway
* Generous covered entertaining area
* Single remote garage
* Large fenced yard with corner block of 810 m2 with loads of privacy
An ideal investment, currently rented for $300 pw, and potential to earn more with a good tenant in place who looks after the home and is happy to stay.
Located only 35 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and only minutes to major shopping centres, public transport, medical centres, and schools both private and public, and access recently opened to the Centenary motorway this property will make a great addition to your property portfolio.
Contact Angela to arrange an inspection today.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."