Another One Sold by Leanne Ollerenshaw
Positioned in a tightly held enclave in Augustine Heights overlooking parkland, this modern four bedroom property provides the ultimate family home. Offering discreet elegance with a contemporary façade, low maintenance gardens and statement portico it creates a sophisticated and refined ambience well before you enter the home. But it's the interior that sets the bar in clever design inclusions and quality appointments that are sure to impress.
Offering a thoughtful blend of contemporary clean lines, detailed refined features starting with an impressive entry foyer boasting high ceilings and comfort and class throughout you will be pleased with the floor plan and its delightful open plan living experience with multiple living areas, centred around a spacious entertainer's kitchen.
Glorious natural light penetrates throughout the home with innovative design elements and zone cut-outs epitomising contemporary, stylish family living. The bespoke kitchen is equipped with a range of quality appliances, stone benchtops and ample storage that will satisfy even the most demanding family and entertaining requirements. Flowing effortlessly through the dining and living area and out to the breezy outdoor entertaining you will discover an intimate dining area to create enduring memories with friends and family as children play in the large, flat backyard.
The master suite is sure to impress, spacious in size and featuring an ensuite and enviable walk in robe it delivers a stylish haven for parents to relax. Three additional bedrooms feature and are serviced by a well-appointed bathroom including bath, it is perfectly suited for a growing family looking for their forever home.
Overlooking parkland, this prestigious address delivers an unparalleled lifestyle for one lucky family. Moments to St Augustine's College, close to multiple shopping precincts and just a stone throw away from the world renowned and award winning Brookwater Golf Course, enjoy a vibrant and sophisticated lifestyle with the convenience of all amenities at your fingertips. And, for those who commute to the city, Springfield train station provides the perfect option.
Features include but not limited to:
• Master Bedroom with Walk Around Robe and contemporary ensuite with his and her sinks
• Three additional spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Multiple indoor entertaining areas lounge, living and family
• Family bathroom featuring bath and shower
• Large contemporary kitchen featuring stone benchtops, electric cooktop, quality appliances and double pantry
• Expansive 797m2 Block with garden shed and water tank
• Contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, quality near new appliances and breakfast bar
• Master suite with walk-in robe and generously sized ensuite
• Private under roof alfresco area overlooking flat, backyard with roller blinds
• Double remote garage with epoxy floors and internal access with built in storage cupboards
• Zoned ducted air conditioning for all-year-round comfort
• Ample storage throughout the home, no detail has been missed for family liveability
• Lush 3 month old carpet
• Crimsafe across the front/security screens on the remaining
With such high quality inclusions and perfection of lifestyle for busy family life, this property will not last on the market for long. Contact us today for your exclusive viewing.
For further information please contact Leanne Ollerenshaw directly on her mobile and she will do everything she can to help you.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."