This is The Life!
As soon as you walk into this spectacular apartment you'll know that this is THE ONE. You'll instantly imagine spending hours on your 60m2 of balcony, enjoying the endless views while sharing quality time with family and friends.
Local public transport includes the northern train line. Bus stops are located along Bonney Avenue and City Cat routes are available from Brett's Wharf in neighbouring Hamilton. Residents also have easy access to the airport and Gateway arterial.
Opportunities like this do not come up very often. It boasts a number of upgraded features not available in other apartments at The Crest including granite floors indoors and out, solid timber joinery and timber cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms. Marble bathroom tiles and high ceilings complete the picture of luxury.
This top level apartment occupies the western end of The Crest On Bonney Avenue and flows right through from the northern side to the southern side of the building. It is very generous in size and includes the following exceptional features:
- Views, views, views from the City to the Gateway Bridge and the mountains
- 3 large bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Solid timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops
- Large open-plan lounge and dining area opening to a massive balcony through timber multi-stack sliding doors
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Security features including intercom, secure foyer and lift access, video monitoring and Onsite Management
- 2 car spaces in the secure basement
- Sparkling pool in complex with BBQ facilities and a separate Pool House
Body Corporate fee - $10K per year
council rate - $1500 per year
Do not miss out on the exceptional opportunity to move up to The Crest.