Spacious & Private Family Home Tucked Away in the Perfect Location!
When we imagine the picture-perfect location, we reminisce the ease of access to a shopping centre, parks, a short commute to work…welcome to 3 Freesia Close, Springfield Lakes. This home has just that, the sweet spot for location just a fleeting walk to the USQ Springfield Campus, Robelle Domain, Orion Shopping Centre, the Train Station as well as a short commute to the Centenary Highway.
This home captures the breeze with its elevated position and is enclosed at the entrance with an expansive and private covered porch, this extension to the home is perfect for an outdoor setting. The rear patio of the home offers an additional private, covered, and low maintenance outdoor space to relax, with concrete and paved grounds to minimise the upkeep of mowing.
As you enter the home, you will be intrigued by the bold character carried throughout the design of the home. From the moss/muted mint walls, venetian timber blinds, to the large kitchen which boasts quality green marbled-look stone benchtops, ample cabinetry for storage, and quality modern stainless-steel appliances including the oven, dishwasher, and gas stovetop.
Extending off the kitchen is the fully tiled open plan living and dining area that complements the practical layout of the home, bringing together the family and creating the perfect entertaining space in unity.
• Master bedroom with its own ensuite, walk in wardrobe and air conditioning
• Four additional bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and room for a single or double bed - the fifth bedroom could be utilised as a home office or study
• Air conditioned second bedroom
• Full sized main bathroom with a separate toilet
• Large U-shaped kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances as well as a breakfast bar perfect for stools
• Air conditioning in the main living area
• Large open plan lounge room and dining
• Covered outdoor patio off the lounge
• Easy to maintain front lawn and paved back patio
• Additional built expansive porch at the entrance
• Security doors and screens
• Double lock up garage
Representing exceptional value for price and location this home will not last long. Situated a short drive to the local schools including TSAC, St Peter's Springfield, as well as the Springfield Central State and High Schools, Springfield Lakes daycares and kindergartens, the possibilities are endless.
Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- 5 BED
- 2 BATH
- 2 CAR PARKS
- 421 m2 LAND
$420 Per Week!