ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & NATHAN SIMON SOLD…
SOLD by NATHAN SIMON | 0407 760 435
- | "Edge" | 275 Harbour Boulevard Calypso Bay | -
Forget the stress of finding land, the material cost rises & increased wait times; This property is due for completion Aug/Sept and is sure to impress!
This custom-designed South facing home is set in the perfect location. Just a minute's walk to Calypso Bay Park, Public transport, Harrigans and the leisure club.
With space and light at the forefront of this design, you'll be met with the feeling of grandeur from the moment you step foot inside. The living space has been expertly designed with 2.7m high ceilings and corner stacker doors flowing to the outdoor entertainment & pool. Entertaining here will be a breeze with a massive island bench and butler's pantry for added bench space, not to mention the beautiful built-in barbecue outside perfect for a summer's day!
Heading upstairs you are again met with light with expertly placed large windows and high ceilings throughout. The master suite has almost wall-to-wall glass windows bringing in natural light. Open up the louvres and take full advantage of the south-facing breeze, or soak up the water views from the ensuite bathtub.
More features you'll love;
- Oversized Master suite with twin Walk-in robes and a beautifully appointed Ensuite
- Further 3 large upstairs bedrooms with walk-in robes. 2 with front balcony access
- Additional Guest suite downstairs with its own en-suite and external access. Perfect office space!
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with stone benchtops and a butlers pantry
- Large open plan dining area and living area with water views
- Corner stacker doors open up the large outdoor alfresco
- Upstairs living space perfect for kids
- Upstairs study nook
- 2.7m high ceilings upstairs and down
- Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
- Oversized double garage with 2x built-in storage cupboards (double internal access)
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining with a built-in BBQ area
- Sparkling in-ground pool and landscaping
- 8-meter Pontoon with an 8.5m/28ft Quay Line
- Concrete boundary fencing
- Front fencing to the 5th bedroom (painted render)
- 484m2 Waterfront block
- Rental Appraisal: $1200 per week
At Calypso Bay, you'll have direct boating access to The Broadwater and Moreton Bay; no bridges, no speed limits. You can be on the open water in next to no time.
The brand new multi-purpose Residents' Leisure Club is the hub of community life at Calypso Bay. This resort-style complex is exclusively for Calypso Bay residents and offers an array of wonderful facilities including pools and a gym.
Fabulous fishing, relaxed boating and never-ending fun times. If you enjoy fishing, Calypso Bay is only a short cruise from Jumpinpin, Crusoe Island, Canaipa Passage, Whalley's Gutter, Tiger Mullet Channel, Northern Bedrooms, Horseshoe Bay and Kalinga Bank.
Calypso Bay features nearby estuary waters teeming with Flathead, Whiting, Tailor and Bream. Pull into one of the idyllic islands for a picnic. The small island upon a small island. You'll find your favourite spot – but never tire of looking for another!
Calypso Bay's other features
- Harrigans Irish Pub
- Walking Tracks
- Parks for the Kids
- Roaming security
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice