ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & NATHAN SIMON SOLD…
SOLD by NATHAN SIMON | 0407 760 435
- | 27 Emmaville Crescent, Ormeau | -
Fantastic home on a massive block with side access AND a pool!!
Located in a quiet street in the Jacobs Ridge Estate sits this recently renovated single-level home. Perfect for a growing family or those who love to entertain, this home has it all.
The current owner has installed a beautiful reef-style pool with a water feature and decking area perfect for lounging around. You'll love entertaining here with a massive tiled alfresco and plenty of yard space for trampolines and running around. With over 4m of Side access and double gates, you'll have plenty of space to store your caravan, boat or trailer.
Inside, you'll love the feeling of space with high ceilings and large windows allowing for plenty of natural light. Parents will enjoy relaxing in the spa bath ensuite with a glass of bubbly or relaxing in bed watching the kids play outside.
Other features you'll love;
- Large master suite overlooking the backyard
- Well-appointed walk-in Robe fitted with hanging and drawer storage
- Ensuite with spa bath, large shower and separate toilet
- Further 2 large bedrooms around the master
- 4th room is located at the front of the home. Perfect for working at home, kids bedroom or toys room.
- Great open-plan living and dining space. Great for separation of tv room and playroom
- Large stacker doors open onto the massive tiled entertainment area
- New in-ground pool with stunning water feature and air seat
- Ozone filtration to the pool, which is amazing for kids
- 11kw Solar Panels with 8.3kw Fronius inverter
- LED lights throughout the home
- Huge 4.8m side access with double gates
- Large kitchen overlooking the entertainment with induction cooktop and plenty of storage
- Huge storage cupboard in the garage
- Renovated laundry with sliding doors to the clothesline
- Main bathroom with shower and bathtub plus a separate toilet and basin
- 5000L Water tank
Ideally located in the Jacobs Ridge Estate with Tennis/Basketball courts, parks and Walking Tracks. Close to all the conveniences, including Coles, Woolworths, cafes and restaurants, and some of the Northern Gold Coast's best schools.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
All Properties Group cannot be held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices or other relevant information should they not be registered to attend.