SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 25 Elaroo Street Marsden | -
Renovated and Ready to Rock and Roll
Fully renovated home with loads of character in prime location resting on a generous 734m2 corner block.
Elegantly presented and move-in ready 25 Elaroo St is an amazing opportunity for first home buyers, investors and families wanting that big backyard to kick, hit and play ball safely. Positioned on a corner block and the home off to one side there is an abundance of room for a pool or you can take advantage of the already existing 8m x 5m slab for your big shed.
Stepping inside you are greeted by high cypress ceilings and white rafters with stylish wall mounted cabinetry giving you a great sense of space with a Hampton feel. This home also features a recently renovated kitchen with loads of bench space and quality appliances including a ceramic cooktop and dishwasher, fresh and modern bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fans, new paint and much more.
- 3 good size bedrooms all complete with built-ins, ceiling fans, master with air conditioning
- Huge modern kitchen: plenty of cupboard space, soft close draws, skylight, quality appliances including ceramic cooktop and dishwasher
- Newly renovated bathroom with shower/bath and separate toilet
- Open lounge room featuring pitched cypress ceiling, stylish & modern mounted cabinetry, air conditioning & two ceiling fans
- Internal laundry
- Amazing courtyard for outdoor entertaining
- Freshly painted throughout
- 5000L water tank
- Covered patio
- Double carport
- Garden shed
- Immaculate gardens with watering system
- 8m x 5m concrete slab
- Fully fenced 734m2
Walking distance to:
- Marsden Primary School
- Marsden High School
- Crestmead Primary School
- Public transport
- Daycare centres
- Parks and playgrounds
- Marsden Park Shopping Centre (Coles)
- All major takeaway restaurants
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.