Lowset Modern home in the heart of Algester!!
This property is under contract and subject to conditions, can only take back up contracts at this stage.
Welcome to 24 Winifred street, a family residence close to everything.
This very well presented 4-bedroom home is perfect for growing and mature families seeking a low maintenance classic home.
All four bedrooms have their own air-conditioning, bamboo floors, security screens and built-in wardrobes. Handy to all bedrooms and living areas is the huge main bathroom with extra sized shower and bath with separate toilet next door. The spacious air-conditioned master bedroom has a great sized ensuite with huge walk-in wardrobe and direct entry to the well-maintained backyard.
The Modern kitchen features all you need with ducted range-hood, gas cook-top, water-fall edge stone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher, soft closing drawers. The Separate Laundry is off the kitchen providing some extra space for kitchen meal preparation.
Just off the living area, enjoy private outdoor entertaining with friends and family under the protected rear patio that spills onto a landscaped and privately fenced garden. Easy care garden and lawn area offers extra playing space for your children and beloved pets. Side Access potential with Concrete Slab already in place inviting for your boat or Caravan.
* 4 Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite & separate large walk-in robe
* Spacious large, tiled family lounge dining area off the kitchen
* 3yr old Kitchen with modern appliances, gas cook-top and stone bench-tops
* 2 car garage with remote control & internal access (Plenty of Driveway Parking)
* 5x Split System air conditioners
* Alfresco patio is the perfect spot for entertaining
* Easy care garden and lawn area
* Separate Laundry off the kitchen
* Security screens
* Insulated Roof
* Crim-safe door to laundry
* Built 2006
* Fenced with loads of privacy
* Smart design for today's easy living
* Electric hot water system with Hot pump
* Brisbane City Council Rates $356.00 per quarter/Water Rates $268.00 per quarter
* NBN ready and lots more
This is such a great yet quiet location as it is within walking distance from buses (8-minute walk to catch the 130 bus into the city), St Stephens Catholic Primary School, Algester Primary School, AJ Sports centre and all local conveniences. It is a brilliant investment for families and investors seeking great convenience with a relaxed lifestyle. An attractive proposition for owners or investors, this is a home with so many extras, that is worthy of your inspection. Be quick to inspect, Call now!!
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.