ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & ANDY HUANG SOLD…
SOLD by ANDY HUANG | 0433 187 676
- | 24 Kain Street, Coopers Plains | -
Conveniently located in the heart of Coopers Plains, this lovely low-set home offers exceptional convenience. Inspect and explore the possibilities on offer, presented in very tidy condition this quaint home is neat, sweet, and complete and would be perfect for those looking to enter the market or invest.
From the entry, you are welcomed into the light-filled and air-conditioned lounge, dining and lounge room with ceiling fans and timer floors throughout. Preparing family meals will be a treat in the generous and open kitchen with ample bench space.
The sophisticated design encompasses open plan spaces, seamless indoor/outdoor integration and an intelligent floor plan to create an incredibly family-friendly home with all living and bedrooms across a single level. Whether you are looking to fully renovate, move in and rejuvenate, or simply rent out straight away, this property offers the perfect canvas for every option
There are three bedrooms including two with ensuite and all with built-in wardrobes, the air-conditioned master with a ceiling fan. A separate family bathroom is perfect for the chaos of family life The glass sliding door opens from the dining room to the covered patio with room to host guests as you take in elevated views over the yard, or simply lounging and enjoying your quiet abode.
Why we love this home:
- 3 bedrooms including two with ensuite plus one shared bathroom
- Master bedroom with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Repainted roof + Solar power
- Air Conditioning
- Timber floor throughout
- Spacious family living area
- Low maintenance back yard and excellent structure condition
- Ceiling Fans
- Huge Outdoor entertaining area
- Garden Shed
- Open plan dining flowing out to alfresco
- 400m to the Coopers Plains Train Station
- 400m to Bus Stop (To Garden City / City)
- 700m to Coopers Plains State School
- 5 mins drive to QEII Hospital
- 5 mins walk to Coopers Plains Library / Local Shops / Doctor / Restaurant / Church ..etc
- 10 mins drive to Griffith University / Sunnybank Plaza
- 15-20 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
- Quick access to motorway and gateway
- Close to local park and sport centre
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.