SOLD by ils Townley and Chris Gilmour
Just minutes into the Jimboomba township or an extra 10 into Beaudesert this is your typical country community with caring neighbours and environmentally conscious owners. The area boasts many substantial lots perfect for raising horses or livestock – as you could on this property. If you've been longing for peace, room to breathe and a country vista then this home is a must see.
The commute to Brisbane is an easy 49-minute drive or alternatively just over 1 hour to the Gold Coast. The home is central to the ever-growing Yarrabilba, Springfield and Beaudesert precincts.
Cedar Grove is predominantly a rural area falling under the Logan City Council. It extends over 17.82 square kilometres with a population of 2041 residents.
This home has a wonderful history owned by one family since the start and has been witness to several generations. It exudes that calm country feeling with an abundance of real Aussie flora and fauna.
The house was built in 1980 and is solid as a rock! The 4 bedrooms are all over-sized, ideal for teenagers who need plenty of space. There are 2 living zones and with very little effort could easily be converted to dual living by way of a very clever floorplan.
• 3.4 hectares or 8.4 acres
• 150 metre frontage
• Excellent opportunity for future development for up to 9 dwellings
• Current zoning is Rural Residential
• Horses or livestock permitted on the property
• Ideal for heavy vehicles, trucks, and motor bikes
• Best block in the area
If the wide-open spaces are what you long for then this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a large estate or simply land bank for the future.
• Very large main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• 4 bedrooms easily large enough for a growing family
• Neat and clean family bathroom and separate toilet
• Authentic slate floor in parts of the home
• Family living and dining area overlooking expansive bush views
• Large deck to spend those balmy days and nights enjoying the peace and quiet
• Gas hot water (instant)
• Gas cook top and oven
• Spacious kitchen with modern appliances
• Combined 20 thousand litre water storage plumbed to house
• Two sheds to store all your garden tools
• NBN (5G) connected
• Roof is insulated plus there's 3 split air-cons and fans
• Full access under the house for easy maintenance
• Covered car port for your car
• Septic 10-person system
• Alarm system with phone you intrusion
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE:
• Country lifestyle
• Great neighbours
• Peace and quiet
• Wake up to the sound of nature
• Loads of space to add extra accommodation
• Expansive deck to enjoy the clear night sky
We look forward to all enquiries and cannot wait for you to view this residence.
Acreage is in huge demand so make sure you attend the first open home as chances are it will be sold quickly.
From all of us at Team Townley – All Properties Group, we wish you every success in the search for your next home.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.