Inner City Living
Here's an opportunity to live your best cosmopolitan inner-city life without breaking the budget.
This complex has its advantages being so close to the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital and the Queensland University of Technology. If you are an investor this means a steady flow of tenants into the future. It is currently rented for $400 per week till April 2022.
body corporate - $4000 per year
council - $1500 per year
rent - $400 per week till April 2022
On the border of Bowen Hills, Fortitude Valley and Spring Hill, you will find how good the position is. This apartment adjoins the functional modern kitchen, separate laundry room and well-designed bathroom. Each of the bedrooms provides a built-in robe and ceiling fan whilst the master offers air-conditioning. The living space opens through large glass sliders out to the front balcony that is ideal for entertaining or relaxing and similarly, offers truly panoramic views across the horizon. Head on down to the mezzanine level and you'll love the BBQ area that also offers a lovely place to walk your dog (the complex is pet-friendly).
Even if you'd like to wander further afield, you're only a 20 minute stroll to the Brisbane River and a 22 minute walk to Eagle Street Pier.
A full features list includes:
• Modern 2 bedroom unit
• Well-proportioned lounge and dining with air-con
• Fabulous outdoor entertaining balcony
• Modern kitchen
• Master bedroom with built-in robe, air-con and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Stylish bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
• Linen cupboard
• Rubbish chute
• Secure carpark
• Intercom and security system for guests
• Mezzanine level in the complex for BBQ's with your friends as well as a walking space for your dogs
• Pet-friendly complex
• Only a block from the 'Tivoli' and a few hundred metres from the 'Ekka' showgrounds as well as being a short walk to numerous shops (including 'Gas Works' and the forthcoming shopping centre at the train station), the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, the Fortitude Valley train station and even a short stroll to the heart of the Brisbane CBD
This unit is clearly a lifestyle choice, please contact Leo Li on 0400800893 for an inspection.
- 2 BED
- 1 BATH
- 1 CAR PARKS