Available to inspect / Single level smart home with stunning North to water aspect
Located in one of the best streets in Calypso Bay sits the perfect single level home with a flexible floor plan. You will be wow'd from the moment you drive up and see the beautifully designed facade and luxurious landscaped gardens. Opening the front smart door you're instantly met with a feeling of warmth as the neutral tones complemented with the beach themed styling start shining through.
The kitchen, living and dining has been designed around the beautiful pitched ceiling that creates an overwhelming feeling of space. You can imagine yourself cooking in your large kitchen while overlooking the gleaming water from the Northern sun. Meanwhile your guests are making use of the large concrete pool and shaded entertainment area.
If boating is your style you'll love the flexibility of having a larger 50ft Quay Line; Or take advantage of the current 9 meter pontoon fitted out with dry storage for a boat and power/water ready to go!
Other features you'll love;
- Stunning Master suite overlooking the water with WIR
- Oversized Ensuite with double vanities, separate toilet and walk in shower
- 3 further spacious bedrooms tucked away in their own separate wing
- Large main bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate powder room
- Stunning open plan living and dining with square set pitched ceiling
- Built in ceiling speakers throughout home
- Vera home automation with fibaro smart controller
- Hikvision 9 camera system
- Smart garage door system
- 17kw total solar (3 inverters)
- Tesla solar battery
- Beautifully positioned kitchen with 60mm stone waterfall island, large butlers pantry and Bosch appliances
- Storage in garage including Attic
- 15m / 49 foot Quay Line
- 9m Pontoon with power, water and fitted with tidal fenders
- Pontoon fitted with off water boat storage (Suitable for 7m max boat)
- Outdoor entertainment with mosquito proof screening
- Large heated pool overlooking the water
- Built by Serenity constructions
- Low body corporate (approx $27p.w)
At Calypso Bay, you'll have direct boating access to The Broadwater and Moreton Bay; no bridges, no speed limits. You can be on the open water in next to no time.
The brand new multi-purpose Residents' Leisure Club is the hub of community life at Calypso Bay. This resort-style complex is exclusively for Calypso Bay residents and offers an array of wonderful facilities including pools and a gym.
Fabulous fishing, relaxed boating and never-ending fun times. If you enjoy fishing, Calypso Bay is only a short cruise from Jumpinpin, Crusoe Island, Canaipa Passage, Whalley's Gutter, Tiger Mullet Channel, Northern Bedrooms, Horseshoe Bay and Kalinga Bank.
Calypso Bay features nearby estuary waters teeming with Flathead, Whiting, Tailor and Bream. Pull into one of the idyllic islands for a picnic. The small island upon a small island. You'll find your favourite spot – but never tire of looking for another!
Calypso Bay other features
- Harrigans Irish Pub
- Walking Tracks
- Parks for the Kids
- Roaming security
This opportunity wont last long so get in touch to arrange your private viewing!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice