SOLD BY TRACEY CHILD!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET INTO THE MARKET
Living is easy in this contemporary stunner. Featuring sleek lines and open spaces, it strikes the perfect balance between sophisticated style and comfortable family living.
Boasting a family favourite internal floor plan, this home offers open living areas for a cascading effect that flawlessly integrates with the surrounding outdoor space that is just perfect for the growing family.
Clean interiors are a breath of fresh air, with tiled flooring throughout family/living areas and plenty of strategically placed windows and large glass doors filling the home with soft natural light and cooling breezes.
The open lounge and dining area sweep out onto a generously-sized alfresco patio area, overlooking the bushland surrounds.
A stylish kitchen is centrally located, offering easy service to both the formal and informal dining areas perfect for entertaining on a small and grand scale. Boasting striking bench tops, sleek cabinetry and a range of quality appliances it is sure to inspire your inner chef.
The master is an over sized sanctuary with clean neutral tones complete with built-in robe and large ensuite, this the perfect private escape after a long day.
20 Hofmann Close features:
- 4 Bed, 2 bath, 2 car on 606sqm
- Security screens on windows and doors
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- Rumpus room with large split air conditioner
- Kitchen is modern with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, 2 draw dishwasher,
- Large master bedroom with, walk-in-robes and ensuite with a good size shower
- Bedroom 4, good size, double built in robs and ceiling fan/light,
- Bedroom 2 and 3 have double built in robe ceiling fan/light
- Great size main bathroom, with shower and bath tub
- Double linen cupboard
- Insulation in ceiling
- 16 panel solar power system, 3kw
- Built by Choice home 2006
- water tank 5000L
- storage cupboards in garage
- Alfresco dining
- Flood Free
- Fixed Date Sale so come along and put in your offer
Call text or email Tracey now for an update on this property