Elevation and Location in Springfield Lakes - AVAILABLE NOW!
Fresh to the rental market is this 2014 architecturally built home located at 20 Basil Street, Springfield Lakes. Set in a quiet location adjacent the Spring Mountain Estate, this gorgeous split level home provides a contemporary layout, touches of modern appeal and is within walking distance to four local schools and the Springfield CBD.
This home is in a sought after location central to the following amenities: within a short distance to Springfield Central State & Springfield Central State High School, Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School and St Peter's College. Minutes from the Springfield Central Sport Complex and a short commute to the Orion Shopping Centre, University of Southern Queensland, Springfield Central Train Station, Centenary Highway and the Mater Hospital Complex.
* Four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
* Main bathroom featuring a shower and full sized bath for the busy family
* Master bedroom offers a large three tiered built-in robe, a stunning ensuite and air conditioning
* Open plan living and dining area extends to the kitchen and opens up to the breezy outdoor entertaining patio
* Large kitchen with laminate bench tops featuring an island bench for ample cooking space, an induction cooktop and a large fridge space
* Stainless steel ceiling fans throughout the home
* Private outdoor entertaining patio
* Double lock up garage
* Low maintenance fully fenced backyard with fake turf
* Security screens throughout
* This property is not suitable for pets
Representing exceptional value for location and price, this family home will not last long!
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- 4 BED
- 2 BATH
- 4 CAR PARKS
- 366 m2 LAND