SOLD BY EMMA WALTER & MARC MAYBERRY!!
Welcome to 2 Patula Place Algester. This home is in a small cul-de-sac which means minimal neighbours. Its impressive from the Front Door to the Back Yard. There is nothing left to do, move in and start living in your perfectly appointed newly remodelled home. Having undergone a full renovation, with no surface left untouched, you will have your weekends free to enjoy to the max! The chosen style is second to none, with a modern colour palette and thoughtful design, it is going to sell quick!
This Home is just like a new home, but without the new price tag.
This home could be suited to first home buyers as it's got all the necessities, Downsizers as it's got space in the yard to make a few additions, as well as investors as its set and forget no repairs or maintenance to do.
What it has:
- 3 Bedrooms with built-ins
- Fans & built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- New carpet in all Bedrooms
- Well equipped NEW kitchen
- Kitchen Bench with Breakfast Bar
- Generous size lounge room
- 600 by 600 tiles in living areas
- Bathroom with Bath and separate shower
- Private Large pergola area
- 593sqm block
- Yard to enjoy or build a "BIG SHED"
- Garden Shed for your storage needs
- Full interior and exterior freshly painted
- Roof painted
- Ideal investment - rental appraisal approximate $400-$420 per week
- Close to 2 Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
Proximity is near a choice of Algester or Saint Stephens Schools, Bus Stops, Parks, only a short distance to local shops. Minutes to IGA & Woolworths, Drive-way to Logan Motorway to the M1 in both directions to Brisbane and the Gold Coast this is ideal for commuting.
With only one thing left to do... that is... Beat the crowds!!! Call now.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquires and obtain their own legal advice.