GREAT BEACHSIDE BUYING - BE QUICK!
Positioned on a prime 555sqm block mere rooftops to the beach number Two Girraween Street is a must to inspect. This property has been designed for those looking for something a little different but with the benefit of exceptional functionality as a practical beachside family home.
Sharp rooflines and generous living spaces give this property a personality like no other. Crisp cool whites perfectly compliment the warm earthy tones to create an inviting light filled low maintenance coastal home.
Spacious and separate living zones ensure an environment perfect for all family dynamics with the generous kitchen offering stone benches, plenty of storage and stainless-steel dual fuel upright cooker. The four generous bedrooms all have built in storage with master suite benefiting from a large contemporary ensuite with dual vanity. Recently renovated, the large family bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiles, a bath and wet room shower.
Positioned to take full advantage of the North-eastern sea breezes and winter sunshine the large private outdoor entertaining area overlooks the generous contemporary inground pool and low maintenance gardens. The fully fenced yard ensures privacy and peace of mind for kids and pets with the added bonus of tandem garage with rear access and huge two bay powered shed.
• 555sqm block in quiet street close to the beach
• Multiple spacious living areas flow to superb outdoor zones
• Large contemporary kitchen complete with stone benches, dual fuel upright cooker, stainless appliances and ample storage
• Four bedrooms all boast built in robes
• Master suite features large modern ensuite with dual vanity
• Ducted air-conditioning, solar power and security screens
• Generous East facing all weather outdoor entertaining zone
• Private sunsoaked Northeast facing inground pool
• Tandem garage with drive through access
• Massive two bay powered shed offers wonderful storage
• Low maintenance landscaping includes a vegie garden and generous lawn area
• Short stroll to beach, parks, local shopping and facilities
• Close to hospital, shops, schools, beaches, sports hub, and town centre
You'll be spoilt for choice with shops, restaurants, and entertainment within short distance and some of the Sunshine Coast's most spectacular beaches are only moments away. Whether it be owner occupied or investment this exceptional opportunity must been seen to be appreciated.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.