Ultimate Luxury Family Home, Sparkling Heated Swimming Pool, Huge Floorplan, Multiple Living Areas, Immaculate Presentation, Oversized Everything, So Many Extras and a Prime Location.
Prestigious and flawless with an abundance of irresistible features, 2 Clayton Court is positioned in a quiet cul de sac and offers unbelievable street appeal in a family-friendly location and will definitely attract buyers searching for plenty of room and privacy without having to lift a finger. In a class of its own and featuring many comforts most could only dream of, this elegant gem boasts a generous 247m2 floorplan creating great flow throughout.
With extras galore, you're sure to notice that no expense has been spared, from the sparkling inground swimming pool featuring underwater lighting and waterfall feature, ducted air conditioning, 8.1kw solar power, freshly painted, creative lighting, new kitchen appliances and an amazing tranquil outdoor entertaining area. This astonishing home is all style, space, sophistication and clearly has the WOW factor.
Why we love this home:
- 4 good sized bedrooms: all with built-ins and air conditioning
- Master bedroom: en suite, walk-in robe, air conditioning
- Large open plan kitchen: quality appliances, induction cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Formal lounge room big enough to accommodate any lounge suite
- Spacious formal dining area that flows out to alfresco
- Separate second living area with air conditioning flowing out to alfresco & pool
- Modern main bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Sparkling heated inground swimming pool with underwater lighting & waterfall feature
- 8.1kw solar power
- Solar hot water system
- Ducted air conditioning
- Freshly painted
- Tinted windows
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Quality fixtures and window dressings throughout
- Internal laundry
- Remote double lock-up with internal and external entrances & air con + shade sales for extra car accommodation
- Elegant private outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Garden shed
- 3000L water tank
- Whirly birds
- Easy care gardens
- Fully fenced (Colorbond) 588m2 with drive through access to side carport to accommodate the boat, caravan or trailer
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Crestmead Primary School
- Marsden Primary School
- Marsden High School
- Daycare centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks and playgrounds
Please call Derrick Williams and secure an appointment to inspect.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.